Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ye olde what the fuckery.

Alright, so it's summer, right? Right.
In the summer, people with long hair tend to get trims or haircuts, in order to help stay cooler, right? Right.
So, I got a haircut. In the summer. With me so far?
It's a terrible haircut. Too short, uneven, blahblahblah, I gotta get a weave this weekend.


Now. A year or so ago, my air conditioner blower in my car got napkins from the glove compartment stuck in it, and the blower ceased to work. I've been freezing or burning up for about 11 months now. Today, I found a rat in my car. Apparently, his little body was what was causing my air conditioner to fuck up, and now I have to get a bunch of no-kill traps to get the rest of the rat family out, since they've obviously been living in there for a while. I do not know why.


My air conditioner does a few strange things.
-Doesn't work at all
-Only works on left turns
-Only works on the highest setting
-Only works with outside air blowing in
-Blows hot when I have it set to cold
-Makes a strange noise
-Stops working when I turn right


All of these things, when combined, lead to me being very fucking annoyed everytime I have to drive anywhere, and being an expert at parking in the shade.


What, praytell, does this have to do with a bad haircut, you may ask?


Well, since it IS summertime, I DID get a haircut to keep cool.
Now that I'm fucking scalped, my air conditioner suddenly decides to work perfectly once more.


Seriously. I fucking hate everything. Especially air conditioning. At least I get extensions tomorrow, but with my luck, my AC will blow a fucking gasket and I'll start sweating to death again. 

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment